About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Can I Be Your Valentine?

It is always nice to see a big smile when we are getting ready to go to school.   Today K was more than a little excited because he was going to give his friends treats we made.   He was also very happy because his jacket had been warmed up in the dryer before we started our trip on this drizzling rainy day!

Warm Jacket

Time to come home and inspect the bag filled with goodies….only half of the cookie made it home before we could take a picture.  K said he made it all by himself!Valentine's from Preschool

No comments: