These sweet little chocolate bird nests are a perfect decoration and dessert for Easter.
Little Man is going to love helping us make these.
Serving size 4 bird nests
- 4 ounces milk chocolate
- 1 cup small chow mein noodles
- 12 small chocolate or malted egg shaped candy
- Melt chocolate.
- Add chow mein noodles and stir to combine (if the mixture looks too loose, add some more noodles).
- Divide mixture into four parts, spoon onto parchment paper and shape into nest.
- Put little chocolate or malted eggs into nest and let the chocolate set up for about 30 minutes