About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, February 17, 2014

Chocolate Bird Nests

 

Chocolate Bird Nests

These sweet little chocolate bird nests are a perfect decoration and dessert for Easter.

Little Man is going to love helping us make these.

Serving size 4 bird nests

Ingredients:
  • 4 ounces milk chocolate
  • 1 cup small chow mein noodles
  • 12 small chocolate or malted egg shaped candy
Directions:
  1. Melt chocolate.
  2. Add chow mein noodles and stir to combine (if the mixture looks too loose, add some more noodles).
  3. Divide mixture into four parts, spoon onto parchment paper and shape into nest.
  4. Put little chocolate or malted eggs into nest and let the chocolate set up for about 30 minutes

No comments: