About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tree Flocking

Back in the day...my parents always went to Cloward's Tree Farm to buy our Christmas Tree. We could walk around the farm and always experience that good old-fashioned Christmas feeling. Cold, crisp, and a bonfire to warm our backsides.

After hours....probably minutes.......the tree farmer would load the tree we had carefully chosen, into our truck and homeward bound. Now the experience gets interesting..... Mom like flocked trees.......Dad......hated the process! But in the end he was always able to transform the lush green pine into a snowy masterpiece.

Looked something like what is outside my window this crisp snowy morning!

Thanks Mom and Dad for the memories. Mom if you still want that flocked tree...the tree farmers will do it for you now!

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Isn't it wonderful that God does it...for free! Loved the snow this week-end - made everything LOOK like Christmas! Have a fun, flocked, week!