About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa I Can Explain


Can you believe it? The big day is upon us, now that I'm officially on Winter Holiday.....we can't say Christmas Break anymore......Go figure! Christmas, the day we look forward to all year long, that special time that sparks joyful anticipation in the eyes and minds and hearts of little kids everywhere, that calls families together and loved ones in from far and near to love and laugh and give and receive. Why can't we just call it what it is?
I've been around for ..... years and I don't remember once, ever, hearing somebody object to the cheery greeting. " Merry Christmas" Do you? Have you ever heard "I don't believe in Jesus, so I wish you wouldn't say that Merry Christmas thing" from any individual........anyone?
Just in case you know someone who is so against our merriment......guess they'll just have to accept our ornament that we leave for Santa......we can explain or DENY....anything!
Merry Christmas.....Happy Winter Holiday!

No comments: