About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Bail-out Request 2008

It was inevitable - the Jolly Old Santa himself has applied for a federal bailout to help save his Christmas Toy land. Rumor has it, that the few left in Washington, ~ Winter Holiday ~ were very reluctant to give into the jolly old man after he arrived in Washington with his flying sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer.

In 2001 the airline industry got their $15 billion....now Santa, why didn't you ask 7 years ago, surely you could have been grouped with this prestigious industry.

Santa, I'm sure you are just too late, because all through the "House" not a creature was stirring, not even our newly elected President.....he flew off to Hawaii.

The final word was that Santa was denied his petition, because his tax returns state that he works for milk and cookies....and the North Pole is actually an offshore place for industry!


Furthermore anyone who can climb down a chimney and get around the world in just one night…surely has the resources and frequent flier miles necessary to make it without government interference. Ho, Ho, Ho and Merry Christmas Santa.

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

I love the picture of Washington, D.C. I wonder how to get on the 'Bailout' list???