About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Dinner

Some years winter descends on us quickly here in Utah, this year we haven’t been blessed with any thing much more than a small flurry. By Christmas we normally have a heavy snow blanket and temperatures are in the teens. Holiday lights, gatherings of friends and family, and the special meals we cook bring needed warmth to our houses and our lives. With 15 days still left to go…I’m sure we’ll have plenty of snow and way too much food.

This is also the time when I seem to stop worrying so much about fat, calories (maybe I don’t worry about it to often at all) and enjoy luxurious and special meals with friends






Again this year we had first get-together of the season with our friends at the Grey Cliff Lodge. Whenever we are with the Kelsos and Rhodes we seem to always have a magnificent dinner, a pleasurable reunion, and loads of amusing conversations. When dinner can last for more than 2 hours you must know how gratifying it is.
It truly was a great evening had by all! Thanks…….for the generous portions of fun and laughter we always have with you guys.



Obviously my camera was not set with the correct apertures…..because these pictures stink! Maybe someday I’ll learn how to be a photographer!



2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Looks like youhad a great time- there's nothing better than breaking bread with those you love. Yep, I can see a cold and snowy February inour futre...this nice (albeit dry) weather can't last forever..which is OK, 'cos I miss the SnOW!

Nancy Mc said...

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is that we do make time for gatherings with friends and family. It is something to look forward to all year. Looks like you had lots of fun.