About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cards


So today I'm thinking about sending Christmas cards the old fashioned way. Honestly that is something I rarely do anymore and it's really kind of sad. A few years back I made some really cute handmade cards, so as I'm organizing the storage room I'm thinking maybe it's time to resurrect the lost art of snail mail cards.

Perhaps I'll even include one of those long winded enclosures telling all about what my family has been up to during the past year.....shivers going up my spine.......Nah...that isn't going to happen don't worry......wait, isn't that what my blog is for? So Merry Christmas Family and Friends...I just saved 42 cents on each of you.

The picture which doesn't to it justice is the card my BFF Nancy made and sent out this year......My mom loved it and called to tell me what a talented friend I have. You are amazing Nancy.

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Thanks Le. Scrapbooker I am not, but I have found that I LOVE making cards.
To others that each year send me their "Christmas Letter", I included my blog address. Yeah, that is what blogging is about. Merry Christmas!

Annette and Scott said...

Merry Christmas Cousin!! I love you & am grateful for your love & support!! (by the way..I wish you lived in Utah Co too. I'd love to spend more time with you!!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I agree about the letter-you blog for a reason. I have finally posted a picture of the Fazookie. Thanks so much for letting me use your pans. It turned out perfect!!