About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's Your Birthday!

September 10th, twenty nine years ago today, (oops, I gave away your age) Ali made her way into this world. I will never forget the moment she was born, I was ecstatic that I had a girl, with so much black hair we could put rollers in it!

Ali thank you for being who you are no matter what life throws at you.
Thank you for being there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on, a hug, someone to talk to (especially those 2, 3, 4 am calls), or someone to just listen.

Keep walkin’ girl! You are a winner! I’m proud to say that you are one of my best friends, besides being my daughter. Happy Birthday Ali! I love you dearly! You are a true blessing in my life.


My kids and grandkids are the glue that holds my life together. There is nothing on Earth that I would not give up to keep all of them happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ali! Sorry a day late-the computer was on the fritz. But I did think about you!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Glad you are back up and running. I miss hearing from you hear each day.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday a day late! How wonderful! My eldest daughter and eldest son's birthdays were last week.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mami!! You are the best and I wouldn't be where I am in my life if it wasn't for you...You gave me my life and stepped up to be both a mother and a father to me! I love you more than words can ever express!