About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 9, 2007

And the Winner is!


Congratulations Jenni Parker. Give me a call and I will get your address and mail your gift certificate. I'm sure you have my number. Hope everyone enjoyed thinking about the last days of summer and a creamy milkshake. If you have any great ideas for an October give-away, leave me a comment. We should be able to stir up something SPOOKY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky, Lucky Jen! Invite me if Darwin does not want to go!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Jen - if I don't hear from you by Friday your mom and I are going to have a treat!...lol - Just kidding I'll give your mom the certificate at bookclub, if that is okay with you.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

LeAnn: Thank you so much. I am so glad that I won! I just love ice cream. It is fine with me if you give the gift certificate to my mom at book club, have fun!