About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Citrus Silk Body Cream

I'm so excited, I've learned how to make body cream. This production batch will be given to my friends at bookclub tomorrow night. I hope they love it as much as I do. It makes your skin feel silky soft. Under the picture I have give the description we will be using for our Wholefood 2 U company. We are still working on our labeling designs and since I'm no graphic artist.....we'll keep our prayers going that something comes through inspiration. It will!

Citrus Silk Body Cream
Everything that goes on your skin is absorbed into your body, Citrus Silk is made with the concept and desire that the ingredients absorbed by your skin are as natural as the ingredients in your food.


Citrus Silk is 100% handcrafted natural food skin cream.

Ingredients: Pressed natural oil blend (soybean oil, (lime, orange, grapefruit, lemon essential oil) jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, sesame seed oil)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The recipe sounds delicious. Thank you SO much for doing this for book club. I am excited for BC and to try the cream. :-)

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

I wasn't to worried about anyone finding out before bookclub, Nancy. You know what I mean!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful body cream that you gave to us all at BC. It is yum. BC was so fun for me. Thanks for all you do to make it successful.