About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What Are You Doing New Years ~ New Year’s Eve?

What a fun night we had with Kendry at the Ogden Airport New Year’s Eve Gala.   He, of course, was the hit of the evening.   He danced with anybody that would come close….he danced by himself….he giggle, laughed, and had a ROYAL meltdown when Grandpa picked him up to leave! 

New Year’s Eve means a lot of different things to a lot of different people, but one thing that most everyone agrees on is that it should be joyful and fun.  We hope you have had a hootin’ hollerin’ good time!

  

New Years Eve Dancing

No comments: