About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Countdown #7 It’s Christmas Time in the State of Utah

One of our favorite family traditions is to drive through the many cities and see all the amazing light shows that are on display.

We bundled Kendry up to see if this year he would enjoy them as much as we hoped!!!

He wasn’t sure it was going to be all that fun, with nice warm jammies and a stocking hat from Grandma Great we were off…..

P1090653

 

Willard Bay – P1010298

Hogle Zoo -

Ogden City Christmas Village - Christmas Village

Layton Park

Spanish Fork -

and it just isn’t lights without going to --Temple Square 

and of course our very own neighborhood….

This home has been my favorite since I was a little girl…Simple and ElegantP1090656

These neighbors surely must work for the power company or at least own stock! 

P1090664

No we did not do this all in one night….travel time is extensive from the top of the state at Willard Bay to Spanish Fork (Grandma’s old stomping grounds)….we have enjoyed the many beautiful sights and sounds and yes we withstood the COLD!


We even have a few humble lights on our own little home as well….P1060676

No comments: