About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Countdown #3

P1090649

Breakfast and a Photo with Santa this morning thanks to a very dear friend Wendie Buttars.  

This is Santa Claus’ hectic season, but he is never to busy to take a few minutes to ask our little ones what they would like him to leave on Christmas morning.  He is also a really good sport about the Photo Ops! 

What a fun, fun tradition!  Nothing like Santa to bring the fun of the holiday season to light.  We rejoice that we are able to do so many things with friends and family.  Traditions are part of what makes this holidays season so special and memorable. 

No comments: