About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Countdown #18 - Family Cooking

We have been gone a few days!
Actually we spent the weekend with Halie and Brevin while Aunt Julie and Uncle Jason had a business get-away!  We enjoyed every minute of our time with them.
Tonight Ali is going to do her best to cook up some yummy Italian dinner!  
Chicken Parmesan, Secret Family Recipe Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread, and for dessert Auntie Bri made from scratch Strawberry Shortcake.
Right now Little Man and Grandpa are down for the count.   


zwani.com myspace graphic comments



No comments: