About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Countdown #16 - Glorious Christmas Messes

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Brevin made Kendry a car and pushed him around and around the livingroom!
ColorTouch[1]

Halie was the best helper ever.  Diaper changes, putting Little Man in the car seat, carrying him wherever he wanted to go, and most of all just loving him to pieces!
Diaper Change with Halie and Brevin
We had a great weekend!


No comments: