About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, October 16, 2009

Through the years.... Yes, It Really is Me!

Spanish Fork High School 1968..........................I really did look just like this...without the glasses!
By 1982 I was mother of 2, teaching school, and on a second marriage.........Nope never had that much hair in my life! ENVY

1996.........This kind of hair takes years to come by and miracles from heaven!
I certainly got a good laugh when I found this fun website to Yearbook yourself. I'm off to sunny Zona for the weekend with my daughter. Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back soon.........with a tan!



No comments: