About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, October 9, 2009

Thriller 2009

What a scream......all your favorite
Halloween characters, placed into a
very different tongue-in-cheek setting and there you have "THRILLER" some pretty twisted Halloween Fun with performances that were amazing! The Bride of Frankenstein couldn't have been better.........dead or alive!

Thanks to Starla we had tickets for Thursday nights performance.

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I've wanted to see Thriller - glad you had a good time - you all look like you're having so much fun!

Annette and Scott said...

I went to "Thriller" last night in Provo...it was awesome! Oh how I wish I had never given up dancing...sigh!