About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Trip to Bridal Veil Falls

P1000903

On Saturday I decided to take a day trip to visit my parents. We took Dad and early Christmas present ....leaf blower/vacuum. Their yard is huge and there will soon be leaves everywhere that need to be cleaned up. I hope the new Troy Built is useful! We had lunch at Chuck-A-Rama...my parents enjoy eating where they have many choices. I love Chuck's dressing and rice pudding! After lunch we took a drive up Provo Canyon. I wanted Ali to see Bridal Veil Falls.....can you believe I have never taken her to see this scenic attraction and she has lived in Utah since birth! I was also surprised that my parents said they would ride with us. They commented that they can't remember how long it has been since they have been in the canyon. Sad to say but the fall leaves have come and gone. I was hoping for some spectacular pictures ......but skies were grey and all the leaves are "Faded"...

Bridal Veil Falls has always brought a feeling of serenity when I'm near. The beauty of the unceasing cascades of water that falls over the craggy mountain side seems to speak "I will always be what I am and I will be forever present for the enjoyment of all.

P1000890   Looking through the treesP1000899 The falls in all their glory!P1000906

The walking bridge over the Provo River.

P1000892

Dad really wanted to have his fishing pool with him when we walked by the river.

1 comment:

Annette and Scott said...

Wish I had known you were down this way...I would have loved to see you!!