About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tasty Tuesday - Cream Cheese Toffee Dip




This has become my favorite fruit dip of the season. The Toffee Chips give it a great crunch. It is creamy, sweet, and way to addicting. I love to dip my apples in it or just eat it by the spoonful! Be careful.......you can eat your calories for the day in just a few seconds!



My parents have an beautiful old apple tree with the best apples you have ever tasted. Dad always has a bag ready for anyone who drops by their home.......washed and ready to eat! We had this at Halie's baptism and then again for our Halloween Extravaganza! Anthony is the lucky one who gets to take home any leftovers because he raves about how much he loves it.



You really could dip any kind of fruit with it and it's simple to whip together! Don't miss out on this dip while apples are in season!


Ingredients:
1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 (8-oz.) package toffee bits
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract


Preparation:
Stir together all ingredients until well blended. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.


A double batch is always a good idea!

No comments: