About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pool

Here is the picture I promised from J.
I told him he should sell it to the Regency for a brochure photo. The kids absolutely love this place. We stayed in a smallllllllllllll 1 bedroom unit for 4 days, and still had a great time. The kids were in the pool for 2 1/2 hours Thursday, 3 hours Friday.... I stopped counting Saturday ~ Halie's eyes were finally to sore from all the chlorine. But as soon as she could blink it was "CAN WE GO SWIMMING NOW!" and we did!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

That is an awesome picture! The pool there is so fun for the kids. I am glad that you all enjoyed your stay. We used to stay in a smalllll one bedroom with 6 kids-2 adults. (Don't tell.)

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

That is an awesome picture!!! I love Park City and Park Regency. It is always so fun. I love the picture at the top of your blog of all the jack-o-laterns.