About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, October 24, 2008

Freaky Friday




Tomorrow is the big Halloween Haunt.....we are expecting around 35 - 40 people. Again I gave up the "I can do everything" assumption! Everyone is doing their part by bringing some ghoulish but delicious concoction. Today I will spend most of the day getting the facilities ready. Hope you all come back and see the pictures in a few days. Here you see our spread from 2006........doesn't he look stunning!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Stunning??? I hope you have lots of fun tomorrow! Don't work so hard that you cn't enjoy....