About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My BFF Nancy did this awesome Image Tag on her blog......check out her blog ENCHANTED.
It sounded like my kind of fun.....so here goes!

Here is what you do:
Type the answer to the questions below in Google/Yahoo Image and post an image from the first page of pictures. PS --remember to load your pictures from the bottom up!

Your Age : 58 ----- Brussels Expo 58-2008......I remember those hairstyles for sure.
Where you live: Clearfield.......it will look like this soon enough!
Places I want to travel: Italy Favorite Food: Mashed Potatoes and Pasta


Where I grew up: Spanish Fork
Favorite Color: Blue



Favorite Animal(s): I cheated and got my own pictures!

Romeo
Keykers
The Girl ~ Gidget


Something that I used to love: Tianne - a very nice perfume that my mom used to buy for me from CLARK'S in Provo on University Avenue. They would spray the tissue paper they put around the clothes you bought from their store. It is still available but at $145.00 for 1 ounce I don't really think I will be using it again.





My name..........First - Maiden - Last
LeAnn.....I really should have been a performer!





Tag to any one who wants to try this. Interesting, but a little time consuming.
I think it was tons of fun!

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Love the pictures! 'Twas a fun things to look at.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I've been away from your blog for too long! Life just keep cutting into my computer time! The soup - oh my - looks wonderful. the "Balance" - can't wait to read it all. Your fun game - too fun! Have a wonderful joyful week!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Your doggies are adorable!!