About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, October 24, 2008

Almost Ready


Serving Area for the food............


Coffins for spoons, forks and knives....plates and napkins


Not a field...........but it's the pumpkin patch!



Tables and chairs ready for a friendly body!


Funny Bone Joke cards for the kids to laugh at!


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh I love this, it looks like it's going to be SUCH a blast, can't wait to see the after pics :)

Nancy Mc said...

Looks like you are ready. I hope that you have lots of fun. Me too!can't wait to see the after pics :)

Anonymous said...

How's the party? :) Nice preparation.