About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Closing for the Season

Just 10 minutes up a steep hill away from the busy streets you will find this beautiful cozy cabin that my DIL has had a full time job building as a construction contractor. Soon it will become my kids perfect hassle free get-away! Up here, time has no meaning and stress is non-existent. Our family(me for sure) is looking forward to many trips here after all the hard work has been done. The cabin is beautiful and the times we spend here will never be forgotten.

Next year you will soon find many of these amenities:

Six-person hot tub on the deck - well maybe I dreaming -


Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, ice maker, microwave, blender, and cocoa latte


Mountain views and the sound of canyon from three levels

Access to a fishing pond up the path from the cabin

Fully furnished, including linens, towels, and paper products

Fireplace


All-wood lodge interior professionally decorated(that means Julie) with rustic furnishings

Interior beams and railings handmade from lodge pole pine

Carpet on loft and lower levels for quiet footsteps

Washer/dryer

No Telephones -Maybe no TV


Ceiling fans

Gas grill


Rocking chairs, double glider, and porch swing -

Parking area for several cars - I'll be inviting my friends for a nights stay

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

This could be a brochure for a relaxing weekend away. I hope that you get to spend lots of time there, when you are done with teaching. It is SO beautiful up there. The kids-and helpers have done an amazing job!

jayedee said...

pshaw! i'll be inviting MYSELF! lol

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

I'll be expecting you Jayedee...really!

Annette and Scott said...

What a beautiful place & a great location....I think this would be a fun place for a cousin reunion next summer...what do you think???
Miss you!!