About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, May 7, 2015

What We Love About May

It’s May, we open our windows and let all the sounds of the neighborhood stream in…lawn mowers, garbage trucks, motor cycles starting up, and lots of barking going on between the neighbors dogs…Pure Gossip I’m sure.

And it is Mother’s Month….which let me just shout….. Motherhood/Grandmotherhood is the hardest physical labor, the sweatiest work, and most of all emotionally draining every single minute of every single day…And also the most rewarding job on the planet!

Even when the living room looks like this…………..

DSC_0323

and the learning station looks like this………..

DSC_0324

all because of this……….

DSC_0325

What a blessing to be a Mommy and a Grandma!

No comments: