About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, May 1, 2015

Cousin Fun

From the day we announced that we were going on vacation…K has not stopped asking, “When are we going to my cousins?”

So here we go…..

The house…..

Brads house

The pizza dinner….K’s favorite!

FullSizeRender (30)

What should we do next…..

IMG_0195

Woke up the next morning with eye swollen and blood shot…Grandma thinks it was petting those dirty, stinky DONKEYS! This picture was several hours later and it looks much better!

And T woke up with a bloody nose…no pictures thank you very much!

FullSizeRender (31)

No worries….still healthy enough to make wolf sounds to be annoying to the neighbor’s dogs!

IMG_0200

We had such a great time…love being with family!   So comfortable!

No comments: