About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Morning Breakfast

Jason made breakfast for us Saturday morning, with Halie and Ali’s help.  Brevin and Kendry did their own thing!
(Look at the clock it was not 4:10 AM..or 4:10 PM…battery problem)…….
We enjoyed French toast with fresh strawberries, bacon, sausage, hash browns and our favorite beverages from Beany's Espresso and Smoothie…the best Chai Tea Soy I have ever had!
P1090852Kendry was not much into cooking and breakfast, wheels are his idea of a good time!
P1090855
Thanks Jason, Julie, Halie and Brevin for letting us interrupt your weekend plans!   We had a blast spending the night and day with you.   Congrats to Halie she made the Junior AF Cheerleading Squad.  

No comments: