About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, March 30, 2012

Real Equinox Green

 

P1090856

The sight of tender new green shoots coming up in Little Man’s Easter basket makes me smile.

This year I decided to go green for Easter…not that I’m into Green, but this idea was just to great to pass up! 

It has taken almost a week for the grass to get this green and tall….can’t wait to see how much more we have by Easter Morning.  

Kendry loves touching the little blades of grass.  When it was first planted he loved spooning the dirt out of the basket.  Boys and Dirt…….enough said!

No comments: