About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Month 21 has arrived

Dear Kendry,

Here we are. 21 months after you made your entrance into the world and my life hasn’t been the same since. You are by far my biggest source of joy and my biggest energy drain.

You keep me going, you keep my laughing and man, oh, man do I love seeing you smile. Here are your stats for the month:

Weight:  23 lbs 

Height:    32 1/2 inches

Shoe Size:   7 toddlers

Clothes:    Size 2 T

Teeth:   10 (4 top and 6 bottom)

 

DSC_0145

No longer can we get staged photos, unless you are asleep.   Here you are with your bear that has grown with you since birth.   You keep getting bigger, he is still just his little old cuddly self!

You are a crazy little boy, do you know that? You run in circles around the living room, giggling to yourself and falling down as soon as you make yourself dizzy. You think all the beds in the house are trampolines and you bounce like “Tigger” with the best of balance.

Your appetite has improved greatly. And you know exactly what you are and aren’t willing to eat…. 

Water…your favorite pass time is to play in the water.  You have filled the toilets with all kinds of wonderful goodies, you pull the stool up to the sink to brush your teeth, and you splash like a fish in the bathtub.  You are all smiles when the water is running!  Today you enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and a few moments in the hot tub with Grandma.

DSC_0148 DSC_0149 DSC_0151 DSC_0154

You are talking all the time now.

It’s not always the English language, or any language for that matter, but you’re talking–and that gives me such joy. 

Your favorite words are: NO (what little man doesn’t learn No from day one?) other little boy words: POO POO, Pee Pee, Kaka…bye, Hola (when the phone rings) mommy, ball, bubbles, bampa, ready, set, go….”Let go”…(because you grab on for dear life to everything!) and my favorite “Let’s Go” as you grab your coat and head for the door. You are still signing many words, plane, train, dog, more, milk, drink.

I am proud of the relationship you have with your grandparents. You love to call grandma momma and grandpa is “Bampa”  Spending time with them seems so natural and the way it’s supposed to be – older generations spending time with the newer generations and helping to mold them into great adults.  They think you are brilliant and amazing just like I do! Not to mention the savings from outrageous daycare costs!  Thanks Grandma & Grandpa…..to be able to walk through the backyard to your house has been a blessing from heaven!

I will always love you and I will always be in your corner. I don’t make many promises to people but I will make this promise to you. I will ALWAYS listen to you and I will ALWAYS be someone you can count on. I will do whatever I can to make your life better for as long as there is air in my lungs and my heart still beats. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS.

I love you to the moon and back Little Man, you have filled my life with an enormous amount of love.

Love and Hugs,

Mommy XOXO

No comments: