About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, March 23, 2012

Last Stop Las Vegas

 

What a great time we had with Greg in Las Vegas.   I can’t begin to describe the peace and serenity that we felt in his place. Got to ride in one of the cool cars….(no photos please)…and then  we enjoyed a great dinner at BJ’s……haven’t been inside a BJ’s since 2009 at the last Spring Training!  After dinner we talked until almost midnight…..we are all early risers so we must have been having way to much fun!  

BJs

2012-03-19 07.43.392012-03-19 07.43.50  P1000367 2012-03-19 07.44.01

P1000370

Early morning stroll and then the vacation is over.   Heading home……..not a fun time….weather was horrible every 50 miles we hit a blizzard.  

Safely home and glad to see Little Man and know that he missed us me to pieces.   Hugs and Hugs and more Hugs!   

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Nice that you had fun, and that you got to visit with Greg. Love all the pictures.