About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 1, 2012

May You

May your weekend be filled with blooming Magnolia trees…….DSC_0159

budding daffodils

DSC_0161

rain to make our grass green and vibrant.

2007 08 18 001

 

May you always know love and find a way to love the life you live, after all it is what God planned for you!

DSC_0181

May you have friends to share a day of backyard barbequing.

 DSC_0190

May we all allow the worries of today fade fast because of our faith in God! Who loves us more than we can ever imagine!

 DSC_0187

May you find a good reason to eat Wild Orange & White Chocolate popcorn while relax the night away watching your favorite movie with your favorite people!

 

May you just simply enjoy your weekend with family and friends! ……..on dang it’s April….Have a great April Fools Day!

No comments: