About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hymn of Praise to Spring

DSC_0009

With a sweet breath of fresh clean air from the morning rain showerDSC_0007 a new season begins full of faith, hope, and charity

DSC_0010

Behold the small tiny moments when Parsley

DSC_0011

Rosemary

DSC_0012 Thyme

DSC_0013

Oregano

DSC_0014

and chives

nod their heads with new growth that

survived the winter’s cold………….

Spring, she is prayed for, and called out of winter’s deep slumber, dressed in her very finest new greens.  

She is welcomed into my yard…

fresh, full of life and blessed beyond words!

No comments: