About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday in the Kiddie Pool with Kendry

DSC_0019

DSC_0029 DSC_0030

DSC_0037

DSC_0038

The weather was gorgeous Sunday so we got the dino pool out of the shed, it was cousin Brevin’s when he turned 1…and it still can …..bring on the fun! Filling it  up with hose water and two buckets full of very warm kitchen tap water did the trick to make it the perfect temperature.

Soaking in the sun, listening to Kendry squeal with delight with the spray of “Freezing” water from the hose…reminds me just how blessed we really are.

No comments: