About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini




I am so grateful that my friend Nina invited me to The Deer Valley Music Festival. Our evening was truly a memorable experience. The life and energy in the mountain takes your breathe away it is so gorgeous. Not to mention the fabulous music that filled the air was beyond compare and many weeks late I will still be listening to the music because I now have it playing on my computer.

Talk about talented, the pianist Katia Skanavi, gave an elegant, even majestic performance. Honestly, I have never heard anyone play the piano with that much energy and grace. How many hours a day must she have practiced as a young girl, one can only imagine!

2 comments:

Nina said...

LeAnn,
Thank you for making this a memorable,fun night. From your appreciation of location and musical talent, to your expertise in GPS skills, your laughter with my “LA driving” and your “let’s do anything” attitude, I just love your company!!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Nina, thank you for just being you!