About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, August 27, 2007

Bird Feeder







This is a very fun and easy "any time of the year" project. This is my first experience making this fun bird feeder. I’m going to make a couple more today when I see my grandkids.
Simply spread a thin layer of peanut butter around an empty toilet paper or paper towel holder and roll it around in bird seed. Press hard so that lots of bird seed coats the peanut butter. Slide the roll onto a branch of your chosen tree or lilac bush in my back yard. The roll will hopefully be enjoyed by our feathered friends.

DH (Al) thought that the Dog (Romeo) was being neglected so my next post will be Romeo with his KONG filled with peanut butter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen something like this, but will try this method with Payton and Hayden. Seeing the grandkids on Monday?

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Brevin starts kindergarten Tuesday. So I'm here to see him off and then coming back home. Took 2 days off work, Lisa is the sub!