About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, August 31, 2007

LA Dodgers ~ John made it!




John Meloan spent the summer of 2005 in our home while he played for the Ogden Raptors. Tuesday I got a call from John telling me that he would be playing in SLC for the Labor Day Weekend, since the LV 51's would be playing against the SLC Bees! How exciting for us since he will leave us tickets at will call for every game.

This afternoon I get another call from John, he said he had bad news for me! I said, "YOU MADE IT TO THE BIGS". That's not bad news that is great news. Although we won't be seeing John in Utah anytime soon, we are so happy that he is an official big league Dodger!

That is boy #5 that has lived in our home and has played in the MLB! How fun is that!

No comments: