About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Crochet Dress Corner Bookmarks




My talented mom made these beautiful crochet bookmarks for my bookclub friends. My daughter-in-law added the buttons...so you can remember which side of the page you're reading.

Now here is the trick (girlfriends)...when you let me know that you have seen this, I'll see that you have yours ASAP. If you can't figure out how to leave me a message here, I'm sure you have my phone number.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yes your mom is talented. Can't wait to have mine ASAP-and it will be interesting to see who else responds.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Well I was sure you would be the first. Nina called earlier this afternoon, and had looked at the blog minutes before I posted, but looked while I we were on the phone. But I'll see that you get yours right away!

Anonymous said...

Where is the time going? We never make contact-except here. I am just TOO tired for most things-and drop into bed each night pooped-but then do NOT sleep well. So no such thing as waking up refreshed. I hope that things are going well at school. I think I have had grandkids for 11-12 days straight-my motto-NO REST FOR THE WICKED!

Anonymous said...

I received my Crochet Dress corner bookmark, and it is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks LeAnn and Ali for the delivery and Grandma Buffo for making it.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Fun to visit with you Saturday Nancy. There are still a few book club member who haven't received their cute bookmark yet! Hope you all give me a call or something!