About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Lord is My Light

"Lord, help me not to fear, for You are with me; I need not be dismayed, for You are my God. You will strengthen me and help me; You will uphold me with Your righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
Thanks for the picture again, Jason!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were back at work on Friday -called on Saturday -how are things?

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

crazy busy....how about you?

Anonymous said...

I too am crazy busy. TOO much to do. The house is a wreck, kids are crying and I am looking for a calgone moment.
How is school going?

Anonymous said...

I got my Yada yada prayer group book today. Will start to read after book club. How R U?