About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, August 31, 2007

Avocado - Tomato Melt




Avocado-Tomato Melt
4 English muffins, split
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
1 to 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced thin
Coarse salt
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced thin
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Fresh ground black pepper
Preheat broiler to high. Under the broiler, toast English muffin halves on a baking sheet until golden brown. Remove from oven.
Top each muffing half with sliced avocados and tomatoes; lightly salt the tomatoes. Sprinkle chopped basil over the tomatoes. Put a layer of mozzarella cheese over the basil, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and top with black pepper.
Broil prepared muffin halves for approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and enjoy

No comments: