About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Peace Needed

 My heart was breaking last night as my daughter sent me a text saying ....Mom are we going to war? 
The United States, along with Britain and France, just bombed Syria. It’s the second time the US has waded into the country’s seven-year conflict in response to a chemical weapons attack.





While the world figures this all out, I’m going to continue holding doors for strangers, letting people cut in front of me in traffic, saying please and thank you, saying good morning, being patient with a waiter, being kind to others, helping those in need, and smiling at strangers as often as I am provided the opportunity.  Because I will not stand idly by and let children live in a world where unconditional love is invisible. I want to be an example of love…showing respect to someone who may not necessarily deserve it, so my grandchildren will understand what love really is.    If we could all find our own way to swing the pendulum in the direction of love, the world would truly be a better place for you and me!  

Today, sadly, hate is winning.  Positivity has to start somewhere, and love overpowers hate.  Love prevails. 

No comments: