About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, April 9, 2018

Lola Dutch–we think you are so much fun!

Our copy of LOLA DUTCH by Kenneth and Sarah Jane Wright (a Utah couple…that makes it even better)arrived today and it is super cute and fun. Anyone who loves Fancy Nancy, Eloise, or Olivia is going to embrace Lola Dutch with open arms.

Lola Dutch has a crazy active imagination and she is ALWAYS doing something.  Full of energy, always ready to try something new, forever inventing new things, and never wanting to go to bed at night because there's just so much more to do--even when she's exhausted! I think we have a Lola in the making at our house…Little K!

Oh how we loved Lola Dutch…a little more than the average Bear!!!   In fact, we read it 3 times today and Little K was mesmerized.   The lesson learned was that each and every day can be filled with amazing adventures while spreading love and kindness.   So move over Alexander, and the Terrible, Horible, No Good, Very Bad Day we are going to enjoy making our favorite breakfast with Lola Dutch…OH Lola Dutch you are just too much!!!

Lola Dutch

No comments: