About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Jerseys For Humboldt

As a mother of a hockey player my heart goes out to every single family members of 16 who lost their lives in this tragic accident prayers to all of them and also to the semi truck driver who was involved in the accident. Only god knows why. Today all hockey players from around the world are wearing their hockey jersey to school, work or wherever they may be to honor the Broncos. My Junior Mustang and I are wearing his jersey to school and work today.
#JerseysForHumboldt We see you. We hear you. We love you. We are all #HumboldtStrong.

ali and kendry hockey jersey day

No comments: