About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Footings Going in Place

Today the footings are going in place.  I have no idea what size they are, but the crew promised me they will hold up the concrete foundation walls and the wood frame. 
The crew of 3 promised me they are good at their job and told me the footings serve two main purposes. First they help “spread” out the load from the structure above. Secondly they create a level stable surface to begin building the foundation above on.
Footings
The pour truck will be on lot at 1:30 this afternoon and I will be back!
The Pumping Rig arrived….work will be complete late this afternoon.   Now we wait 3 days before it is ready for foundation walls.




No comments: