About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 8, 2018

OH NO–It’s Almost MONDAY

Vacation is Over…and

Monday!  It is upon us.  Really it is so close that it is hitting us smack dab in the face.  We had a wonderful week off.  For Spring Break we decided to take a mostly “Staycation”  and enjoy some down time…are you kidding!!!  It was so nice and I am very sad that it is ending.

Since we will all be up bright and early tomorrow morning-  I’m off to find backpacks, shoes, socks, etc   and get everything ready so that we have a smooth morning.  But first I will leave you with some pictures from early Sunday Morning …


{A typical scene from the breakfast table}

Here’s Little K – happily munching away at her scrammbled eggs

kaliyah breakfast april 2018

and here’s Big K

kendry sleeping april 2018

Take a guess which child of mine is NOT a morning person?

Getting back in the daily routine will be a challenge.  It has been an amazing week with these beautiful children.  I love being home with them..once again the house will be quiet for Grandma.   Well…Kaliyah and Buffy will be with her, but with no one else around the sound of silence is overwhelming for her.  This morning the Mountain Bluebird came to see us.  The magnolia tree burst into bloom and my morning cup of Jo came with a heart.   Praying that tomorrow morning finds everyone happy and ready to get back to the grind.

Sunday morning april 2018



No comments: