About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Breakfast is Ready Quiche

This is such an easy dish to whip up for a brunch, pot-luck, or take to work morning breakfast! 
Reheats well and is delicious!
DSC_0210
Ham and Cheese Quiche

1 pre-made pie shell (I used Marie Callender’s )
6 eggs
1 ½ cups heavy cream
1 cup diced ham
1 small diced onion Sautéed in 2 T Butter
1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
salt/pepper

Preheat oven to 375
Directions:
In a sauce pan sauté onions in 2 T butter, then add ham and continue cooking while you blend together 6 eggs with heavy cream and Salt/Pepper to taste. Pour over top of shredded cheese that is placed in the bottom of the pie crust.  Bake 45-60 mins until set. (When you take the quiche out of the oven, the middle of the pie should not jiggle…so time can vary).




No comments: