About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, May 5, 2014

5th of May

If you know me well you then know that I love any excuse to celebrate… to put on a spread of food and make the day totally memorable….here you go May 5th Cinco de Mayo  Fiesta Time ~ Carne Asda, Beans, Rice, Chips an Salsa, Guacamole, Tres Leches, Homemade cookie maracas and a Piñata!!!

Love mi familia  and we actually celebrated May the 4th be with you! 

 Cinco de Mayo 

First experience…not sure why you want me to hit this with a baseball bat…”Where’s the Ball?”

IMG_20140504_153503_393IMG_20140504_153457_083

No comments: