About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, May 5, 2014

Ogden Street Tacos

I know you can get tacos 2 for $1 every Wednesday in Ogden…but what about the rest of the week…here is my solution to not being there every Wednesday
clip_image002
Ogden Street Tacos
Ingredients
· 12 corn tortillas
· 2 cups chopped cilantro
· 1 cup minced onion
· 4-6 chicken thighs, skirt steak or meat of your choice
· salt and pepper
· 2 tbsp. veggie oil
· 3 cloves garlic, pressed
Instructions
1. Heat up a grill pan and drizzle a bit of oil on top.
2. Chop the meat into strips, salt, and rub with garlic.
3. Add the meat to the pan.
4. Leave it alone for a few minutes before flipping.
5. The goal is to crisp the meat a bit.
6. Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 45 seconds (stacked and wrapped in a paper towel).
7. Arrange the tortillas on a platter, fill with the meat, onion, fresh pineapple, and cilantro.
8. Enjoy!


No comments: