About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Latte

 

pumpkin spice latte

This homemade pumpkin spice latte is a lighter alternative to the coffee shop variety, combining a hint of pumpkin puree, homemade almond milk, fall spices and a splash pure maple syrup. It tastes like a decadent coffee drink, without the use of artificial syrups or preservatives! If you don’t care for coffee, feel free to use extra almond milk instead, for a caffeine-free drink!

Ingredients

  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 cup hot brewed coffee
  • 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
  • 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, or stevia to taste
  • ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Instructions

  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
  2. Pour from the blender into 

    Cocoa Latte Hot Drink Maker

  3. Serve warm and frothy! 

No comments: