About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Little Shopping

Traverse Mountain Outlets ~ Today we went on a little road trip to Utah County.   We stopped by J & J’s and had a little breakfast.   We mentioned that we would be driving by Traverse Mountain Outlet, Halie shrieked with delight.   We told her…listen close Halie, “We are DRIVING BY Traverse Mountain”…Oh she whimpered~ broken hearts don’t go over well with our family so off we went for the shopping adventure!  Aren’t you so glad you came with us this morning Auntie Nancy!

halie and ali fireplace

While shopping Julie texted to say Jason was fixing us lunch!   OMG…it is simply amazing what he can put together in just a few minutes!   LOVED IT!

Not only did they have lunch ready for us, they had also enjoyed Kendry…who is now totally in love with them all over again!

♪♪♪♪   Grilled Steak with balsamic syrup and chick pea salad   ♪♪♪♪

Grilled Steak

We’ll be back in town next week for another fun time!  

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Love the picture of the girls. And the lunch was just so yummy. I enjoyed breakfast too. Thanks for a great day!