About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Outside Our Window

We can't always know what we are going to wake up to outside our window!DSC_0212we woke up to a gorgeous light blanket of snow covering our world!   I know as soon as breakfast is over we will head out to acquire the necessary gear to make this day full of play.  Boots and snow clothes  will be purchased  (what would we do without Target?!), maybe we will even buy a sled  and winter will be

(un)officially …(you know that December 21st day) welcomed in!

DSC_0219 DSC_0223 DSC_0228

DSC_0214

DSC_0233

No comments: